Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Dragon Quest 6 is out for the DS!



And I don't have it yet :(

There are too many games out right now. It's hard enough to make time for anything else lol.
Well since I can't show off my (lack of) DQ6 copy, here are some of my prize possessions.


My copies of DQ1 - DQ4!
Boxed and manual included, all for the Famicom.



I picked these up from an eBay seller getting rid of his Famicom collection. Luckily they were extremely affordable!

Cart and manual are gorgeously designed (something missing in the current gen of gaming packages). Booklet is still in pristine condition. Cute illustrations included :)






I'm 90% sure these games are abundant in Japan. Perhaps one day I can make a business trip (HAHA) down there and nab a crap load of gaming goodies... Until then, the closest thing I have to that is either replaying some Yakuza 3 or rewatching Lost in Translation again and again... u_u

No comments:

Post a Comment