Monday, February 14, 2011

Hey, first post :)

Hi, my name is Hien and this is my blog about myself and my work.

A little bit about myself; I'm currently in Game Development at George Brown College. Originally I was enrolled in the Graphic Design program in the same campus, but soon realized it wasn't for me.

My favourite game of all time is God Hand for the PS2. My favourite animated movie is Akira. I don't have a favourite band for music, but I do like a lot of gaming soundtracks (Super Castlevania IV, Legend of the Mystical Ninjas, Kenseiden, Earthbound).

I'm a giant geek for the Street Fighter series, but not that good playing it. I'm one of those "I love the game but the game doesn't love me back" guys.

I also have a love/hate relationship with Capcom. Shinji Mikami is my hero and Goichi Suda is my future for gaming.

Anyways, I'm rambling now. Hope you come back and check out some of my amateur stuff at work here at the Pizzeria.

No comments:

Post a Comment