Tuesday, February 15, 2011

MVC3 is here!... So why do I feel so bad?

Even after my skepticism, after Justin Wong's and Sanford's pooping on it, after even trying it out at EB Games and experienced the suckiness first hand, I decided to keep my preorder of MVC3 and now it's here...


This is the SE version, which has a stock board sleeve. The MVC3 roster can be seen slightly thanks to the light embossing.


Inside you'll find the Steelbook that holds the game and manual. Packaged with the whole thing is a comic book that is SMH worthy. Odd note: the DLC codes for Jill and Shuma are printed behind the comic...

So what's the game like?..
I played and goofed around in the training area and complete a few trials... Lets just say if you were expecting XvSF, MvSF, MvC, or MvC2, forget it, man. The game is a total new build, one with 3 attack buttons (ONLY) and a designated launch key.


I'm still scratching my head over this one... It's been a game everyone has been waiting for for almost a decade, but I'm really confused at the changes. Maybe it's too early to judge, but from my initial playthrough, it wouldn't score too high in my books.

I'll follow up with a more concrete opinion after I really sink my teeth into it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment