Saturday, March 12, 2011

Casio Watch: Space Hero



Space Hero was my second Casio game watch that I've obtained. It's extremely similar to "Space Warrior" in the sense that it's pretty much a SHMUP. The few differences are obviously the aesthetics and the format, where the layout is vertical as oppose to horizontal.

When I received Space Hero for the first time, I immediately thought of Space Harrier, a childhood game of mine. Of course, it's not 3D, but the similarities are there.


My apologies for the poor quality. Decided not to use my gf's iPhone to record this time. Bad mistake.

If you've any interest in retro style watches, including the Casio game watches, I would suggest registering an account at pocketcalculatorshow. Their forum is a great resource in finding deals on watches.

No comments:

Post a Comment